Dallas Amputation Lawyer
Compassionate Advocates for Loss of Limb Victims in Texas
One of the primary areas of focus at our accomplished, respected Texas law firm is obtaining justice for people whose lives have been irrevocably changed due to accidents beyond their control.
If your recent serious accident left you without an arm, leg, hand, foot-or the full use of any body part-you can turn to us for genuine compassion and support. Comprised of a team of skilled, dedicated, and proven catastrophic injury attorneys in Dallas, Scott H. Palmer, P.C. is ready to help.
What Qualifies Us to Advocate for You?
- Around-the-clock access to our firm
- Well-respected and known throughout the community
- 10.0 Avvo rating of Superb
- Nearly 100 years of combined experience
Proven Representation After a Life-Changing Accident
Our track record extends across a wide range of accident types. We have the knowledge and resources to prove liability after car accidents, trucking accidents, construction accidents, and even work accidents that result in loss of limb or amputation. In addition, we will call upon physicians, rehabilitation specialists and other experts as needed to substantiate your financial losses and needs.
We can use our insight and expert connections to evaluate the damages due to:
- Loss of limb as an immediate result of a serious accident, often accompanied by other major injuries that require a lengthy recovery and may be permanently disabling.
- Crush injuries that necessitated amputation of one or more body parts in the aftermath of your car wreck or other catastrophic accident.
- Prosthesis costs, expenses related to rehabilitation and retraining, counseling to help you adjust and a wide range of other financial considerations.
Seek the Full Value of Your Losses Following an Accident
If your case calls for a Dallas amputation attorney with extensive experience and a track record of success in negotiations and at trial, we encourage you to contact us at (214) 891-3382.
When we represent you, we charge no attorney fees unless you receive compensation to help you pay medical expenses and move forward in life. We emphasize clear communication through every phase of each case we handle, even offering Spanish speaking services.