Dallas Uninsured and Underinsured Accident Attorney
Underinsured & Uninsured Motorist Claims in Texas
When involved in an accident, you want to enjoy the protections you are entitled to under the law. You may be wondering, "What are my rights when in an accident with an underinsured or uninsured driver?" At Scott H. Palmer, P.C., our firm is experienced in handling simple to complex car accident claims involving underinsured or uninsured drivers. We understand the challenges that you face and will take the quick, effective action you need and deserve when you hire our personal injury team.
Protect Your Rights-Call Our Firm.
After an accident, you may not know what steps to take first. Should you settle with insurance carrier? What should you do if another driver doesn't have insurance? Our legal team will take the time to collect and preserve all relevant evidence necessary to protect your rights.
What you can expect from our firm when you hire us:
- We will provide an honest evaluation of your case.
- We will collect accident reports, police reports, and medical documentation.
- We will build your case for a strong and compelling insurance claim.
- We will aggressively protect your rights through negotiation /settlement or litigation when necessary.
- We will keep you abreast of all developments, remaining available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
Get the Legal Help You Need After a Motor Vehicle Accident
Our Dallas car accident attorneys understand both the personal and the financial challenges that you face when hit by an uninsured or underinsured driver. We will work collaboratively to address those issues by making sure that you are on the road to recovery after an accident. We know how an accident can change your life in an instant. We take care of the details so that you and your family can move forward.
For more information or to speak directly with an attorney experienced in handling uninsured or underinsured motorist claims in Texas, call Scott H. Palmer, P.C. today at (214) 891-3382.