Experienced Addison Lawyers
Elite Advocacy for Criminal, Injury, Civil Rights & Family Law Matters
Our firm is marked by our passionate representation for clients facing a variety of legal issues including family law cases, personal injury claims, and criminal charges. We are prepared to help you. Frequently featured in the media, our Addison attorneys are licensed to practice in federal court and our lead attorney is board certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization as a Criminal Law Specialist.
If you need a team that is prepared to fight for you no matter what, you need to contact Scott H. Palmer, P.C.
Why Settle for Less When Your Future Is On the Line?
When you call Scott H. Palmer, P.C., you aren't obtaining the advocacy of just one seasoned lawyer: You are retaining the services of an entire team. We work together to provide our clients with the strongest possible representation.
Accolades received by lawyers at our firm include, just to name a few:
- Inclusion in the list of Texas Super Lawyers®, 2008 through 2016
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Membership in the American Trial Lawyers Association
- Membership in the American Association for Justice
- Membership in the Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Rated "One of the Best Lawyers Under 40 in Dallas" by D Magazine in 2002, 2006, 2011-2013, and 2015-2016
- 10.0 Superb Rated on Avvo
- Recipient of the Clients' Choice Award for Criminal Defense 2015
Scott H. Palmer, P.C. Serving Addison Since 1996
With more than 200 cases handled and a track record of success, it doesn't take blind faith to rely on the team at Scott H. Palmer, P.C. Hiring an Addison criminal defense and personal injury lawyer from our venerated law firm is just good sense. Get in touch with us today for more information about our services, or to arrange a evaluation of your case. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact our team at (214) 891-3382 now. We look forward to serving you.