Dallas Premises Liability Attorneys
Caring Injury Lawyers Serving the DFW Metro Area
When you are injured in any way on private, public, commercial or residential property, it is imperative that you contact an attorney to discuss your rights. Accidents that can seem to "obviously" to be the fault of the injured party may, in fact, stem from negligence on the part of the property owner. When you come to Scott H. Palmer, P.C., you can rest assured knowing you will speak to a team of skilled premises liability lawyers in Dallas. We understand the laws surrounding these claims and can help you develop a strong and effective case for your injuries.
Call on our firm for legal assistance with the following types of issues and accidents:
- Dangerous Stairways & Handrails
- Elevator & Escalator Accidents
- Inadequate Lighting Injuries
- Injuries in Supermarkets & Other Retail Stores
- Negligent Security
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Swimming Pool Accidents
Evaluating Your Premises Liability Claim
Cases involving slip and falls, tripping incidents, and other premises liability issues often depend on several factors, such as whether or not you should have reasonably been aware of the hazard, whether or not the property owner / manager was aware of the issue, and whether or not they could have reasonably fixed the issue that directly caused your injuries. The strength of your claim will rest on the specifics of your case.
- Were you assaulted on another's property? The owner may have failed to provide the protection of security staff or adequate lighting.
- Did you lose a loved one in a swimming pool accident? Pool owners are often required to have and maintain safety fences.
- Did you slip and fall in a store, parking lot or mall? Commercial property owners are required to keep walking surfaces free of ice, snow, water and other dangers and to maintain stairs, elevators, escalators, and displays.
- Did a loved one fall in a nursing home have they exhibited unexpected health issues? Nursing home staff members are required to prevent injuries when possible and follow care guidelines.
Scott H. Palmer, P.C. has provided personal injury and wrongful death clients with proven representation and counsel since 1996. We are here to help you navigate even the most complex premises liability claims.
Reach Out to Our Firm for Proven Legal Guidance: (214) 891-3382
At our Dallas personal injury firm, we are skilled at fully investigating accidents on dangerous properties for injured clients and their family members. Our premises liability legal experience ranges from dog bite and animal attack cases to cases involving broken pavement, falling merchandise, architectural and structural flaws and construction site accidents.
For a consultation with an experienced and professional personal injury lawyer in Dallas, contact us at (214) 891-3382.