Car Accident Lawyers in Dallas
Experienced Representation for Car Accident Victims
Frequently our clients come to us weeks and even months after a car accident, reluctant to pursue a claim for fear their rates will go up. This is a mistake. After a car crash, you should not hesitate to speak with a skilled and insightful Dallas car accident lawyer. Our legal team at Scott H. Palmer, P.C. can put their resources and expertise to work for your case. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, now is the time to call our firm.
In the last 20 years, we have handled hundreds of car accidents involving:
- Serious head / brain damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spine and neck injuries
- Paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Fractures, broken bones and dislocations
- Dismemberment/loss of limb
- Severe scarring, lacerations and burns
- Other catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
Aggressive Courtroom Advocacy. Compassionate Client Care.
The seasoned advocates at our firm bring years of insight and knowledge to each and every auto accident we take on. We know that car accident injury claims can become exponentially more difficult to conclude the longer an injury victim waits to bring forward a claim. That is why we get to work quickly and provide a comprehensive assessment of your case before getting started.
When you come to our firm, we make sure to do the following:
- Investigate the cause and surrounding factors of your crash
- Work with experts and witnesses to develop a strong case
- Ensure you get the medical attention and care you need
- Help you fight for compensation for debilitating injuries and damages
- Stand up for you in and out of the courtroom and negotiate with insurance companies
The sooner you reach out to our personal injury attorneys in Dallas, the better. To begin the process of pursuing a potential legal claim, contact us immediately for a consultation.
Your Biggest Advocate During Difficult Times
One of the most important services a lawyer can do after a car accident is to be your biggest advocate. This is especially important when it comes to insurance companies. Insurance companies will have their own attorneys who will be watching out for the one thing that matters to them: their bottom line.
That is why you should not be quick to settle or try to handle insurance companies on your own. Even your own insurance carrier is not looking out for your best interests. Our attorneys will. You can trust Scott H. Palmer, P.C. to carefully navigate your claim and work with insurance companies on your behalf.
For more information about our firm and how we can help, we invite you to contact our Dallas car accident lawyers today at (214) 891-3382.