Felony Offenses in Dallas, Texas
Know What to Expect for Your Dallas Felony Case
Are you facing felony charges? If convicted, you could be facing fines of up to $10,000 plus 180 days to life in prison. Time is of the essence in clearing your name and reducing or dismissing your charges. Don't hesitate to contact a Dallas felony defense attorney from Scott H. Palmer, P.C. for aggressive representation.
Our Dallas law firm employs a former felony prosecutor, as well as a Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization (Scott Palmer). Our team works exhaustively for you, even over nights and weekends, until we obtain a satisfactory result.
Begin your case with a case evaluation! Contact our Dallas criminal defense lawyers at (214) 891-3382 today.
Penalties for Felony Crimes
Any felony charge is a serious matter and could change the direction of your life. Before anything else, call a capable lawyer to handle the damage and advise you on your options.
Take a look at the types of felony charges and their sentences:
- Capital Felony: An example of a capital felony would be murder. Punishments include the death sentence or life imprisonment, without the chance of parole.
- First Degree Felony: In Texas, the sexual assault of a child is a first degree felony. Punishment can include a fine of up to $10,000 as well as a prison sentence of five to 99 years.
- Second Degree Felony: Serious injury to a family member is an example of a second degree felony. Punishment may include two to twenty years in prison, as well as up to a $10,000 fine.
- Third Degree Felony: Possession of five to fifty pounds of marijuana is a third degree felony. Punishment may include two to ten years in prison and fines of up to $10,000.
- State Jail Felony: Certain circumstances must be present for a crime to be a state jail felony. Punishment includes 180 days to two years in state jail and a fine of up to $10,000.
We are committed to maintaining open and honest communication with you. As experts in the field, we can provide experienced advice and aggressive representation that is unparalleled in the community.
Our Firm Can Fight For You! Call (214) 891-3382.
With an entire firm on your side, your chances of securing your future are far greater than if you decide to hire just any defense lawyer in Dallas. Fight for your rights with seasoned advocates who can guide you through every step of the legal process.
With more than 22 years of experience, we have handled criminal cases of every variety and would be glad to represent you on your matter. You can depend on our quality of service, honest communication, and prompt correspondence. Call us today!
Don't leave your felony charges up to chance. Call (214) 891-3382 for your initial case evaluation and begin the fight for a secured future.