Defective Product Lawyers in Dallas
AV® Rated Product Liability Attorneys Handling Dangerous Products
Our Dallas defective product attorneys at Scott H. Palmer, P.C. are knowledgeable and experienced in product liability law. We believe in the importance of our work and we are dedicated to our clients. There may be nothing more discouraging than feeling helpless to obtain justice after an injury. With our firm on your side, you and your family do not have to experience this feeling. You can instead face the future with confidence, knowing you have a powerful and effective team on your side.
Common Dangerous / Defective Product Cases
There are many types of products that can cause serious injury if poorly designed or packaged without appropriate warnings. While innovation is an important component of our economy and culture, it is not more important than consumer safety and well-being. Unfortunately, too many companies don't seem to have their priorities straight-pushing new products and devices onto the market before properly ensuring consumer safety.
Some examples of products and devices that have been recalled or the focus of product liability lawsuits include:
- Medical devices including transvaginal mesh and hip implants
- Medications that cause injury, including antidepressants and some anticoagulants
- Automobile parts / components including brakes, tires, seatbelts, and airbags
- Household appliances including toaster ovens, cooking griddles, and curling irons
- Industrial / construction equipment and machinery including power tools
- Children's products including safety restraints, car seats, and toys
How Can We Help? Call for a Free Consultation.
Our firm is proud to represent injury victims with skill and confidence. With more than 200 cases handled, our team is able to provide representation that exceeds all of our clients' expectations and calms their anxieties during what may be a difficult time. Frequently featured in the media and available to our clients 24/7, you can rely on our team at Scott H. Palmer, P.C. completely.
Call a Dallas personal injury lawyer now at (214) 891-3382 and arrange a consultation offered free of charge.